Monday 28 January 2013

80. Lee Child - Killing Floor


I have stopped the challenge. There are so many things I feel I have to do in a week, that I don't want to stress myself out by forcing myself to read books within a week as well. I will still try to finish books within a week though and I will still write a short story about them after I've finished them. Let's just see how I'll get on by doing it this way.

I really wanted to read the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child. The film, with Tom Cruise, was absolutely amazing and I felt that Reacher would be just the action hero character for me. In Killing Floor I can kind of sense that I will like him, but I'm not sure yet. This first book hasn't pulled me in as much as I thought it would. This one is about Reacher who has just arrived in a tiny town in the Midwest; the moment he sits down at the cafe he is arrested by the local police force because they suspect him of having killed two people the night before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment